Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ink Flamingos (A Tattoo Shop Mystery) by Karen E. Olson


Rather than summarize Ink Flamingos by Karen E. Olson (which co-blogger Tessa has already done here) I am just going to go right into my review.

Ink Flamingos has a great story line and Karen E. Olson does a fantastic job of keeping the reader in suspense. Brett’s emotional state in Ink Flamingos, as well as her confusion as to why she is being stalked is well written. I really enjoy this series. That was until I found out Ink Flamingos was the
last book in the Tattoo Shop Mystery series.


I first thought the rumor of the end of the series could not be true. A Tattoo Shop Mystery series is only four books long! Karen wouldn’t do that to me! So I frantically went to Karen Olson’s blog were she confirms the end of the series. When I read that she was “done with the series” frankly, I was
pissed.  How can she hook me with wonderful characters and imagery just to release me?  Karen, catch and release is cruel!

No comments:

Post a Comment