Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Night Huntress Series by Jeaniene Frost

The Night Huntress Series features Cat who is half vampire-half human.  She was born to a mother who was raped by a newly turned vampire.  Cat's sole purpose in life is to avenge her mother's rape and kill all those evil blood suckers.  On one of the nightly hunts for vampires Cat meets Bones.  Bones is a vampire bounty hunter and recruits Cat to help him bring down the unruly undead.

The Night Huntress Series was on my wish list for quite a long time. Boy was that a mistake.  I should have started this series a long time ago.  There are currently five books in this series, Halfway to the Grave, One Foot in the Grave, At Graves End, Destined for an Early Grave, and This Side of the Grave.  Once I started the series I couldn't put it down.  I was able to read one right after the other.  All the characters in the Night Huntress Series are brilliant.  There is even an appearance from Vlad the Impaler.  I am impatiently awaiting One Grave at a Time due out August 30, 2011. 

No comments:

Post a Comment